Insurance is a special type of contract between an insurance company and its client in which the insurance company agrees that on the happening of certain events the insurance company will either make payment to its client or meet certain costs.
Insurance is a means of protection from financial loss. It is a form of risk management, primarily used to hedge against the risk of a contingent or uncertain loss.
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance (Motor / Vehicle / Travel etc.)
- Health Insurance
- Huge Untapped Opportunity.
- Life Insurance penetration in India is less than 3%.
- 70% of two wheelers are not insured in India, giving this service can get good revenues for the JCPay Agent.
- Less than 20% people in India are covered under Health Insurance schemes, therefore distribution of this service can be a good revenue channel for JCPay Agent.