Financial and Other Services Lead generation for Loan Products for NBFCs – Consumer, Housing, SME Loans to be added.
PNB Housing Finance Limited (PNB Housing) is a registered housing finance company with National Housing Bank (NHB). It was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and commenced its operations on November 11, 1988. PNB Housing is promoted by Punjab National Bank (PNB).PNB Housing provides housing loans to individuals and corporate bodies for purchase, construction, repair and upgradation of houses. It also provides loans for commercial space, loan against property and loan for purchase of residential plots.
Types of Loan offered by PNB Housing :-
|Commercial Property Purchase||Loan against residential Property|
|House Purchase||Loan against commercial Property|
|Construction||Loan against loan|
Advantages of taking Home loan from PNB Housing:-
- Provides an extensive range of home loan products like Home Purchase Loans, Home Construction Loans, Home Extension Loans, Home Improvement Loans and Plot Loans.
- Pan India branch network
- Robust service delivery model – door step services ensuring easy and fast approval & disbursal of loans
- Excellent post disbursement services
- Facility of enhancement in loan amount in the event of escalations in cost
- Dedicated team of well-experienced employees who work on best-in-class information systems & network to deliver and provide customer satisfaction
- High standards of ethics, integrity and transparency
- Various repayment options
PNB Housing provides safe investment options to various deposit schemes with attractive rate of interest. With over two decades of specialized experience in housing finance, PNB Housing has a robust network of branches spread across the country which help it customers avail financial services (loans and deposits) seamlessly.
Advantages of PNB Housing fixed deposits
- High Safety Assurance: FAAA with stable outlook by CRISIL
- No tax to be deducted at source on interest income upto Rs.5000 per financial year
- Loan facility up to 75% of deposit available from all branches of PNB Housing and PNB
- Encashment of cheques in respect of interest and repayment of deposits AT PAR by selected branches of PNB
- Premature cancellation allowed after 3 months on the discretion of the company
- Nomination facility available as per NHB guidelines.