Financial Inclusion is the process of ensuring access to appropriate financial products and services needed by vulnerable groups such as weaker sections and low income groups at an affordable cost in a fair and transparent manner by mainstream Institutional players.
We are a retail house offering banking services to India's Banked and unbanked population and the last mile link connecting India's urban and rural citizens with its modern ecosystem.
We will be setting up Business Correspondent Outlets of banks at the Sub Service Area (SSA) level across India to bridge the financial inclusion gap. Our banking services include Account Opening, Cash withdrawal & Deposits, Money Transfer, etc
Banking is an end-to-end process ensuring the overall execution of a financial service provided over the Web. Such a digital banking service is available on demand and is carried out within a set time-frame.
- Recognition by RBI as a Banking outlet (with certain conditions), hence highly reputable service to increase your goodwill in the market.
- Increased Brand value due to Loan Products, creating visibility as a banker of the area
- Real Time, Interoperable & Paperless Banking services – Most technologically advanced mode of Banking which provides ease of transactions to customers
- High revenue opportunity: Since, the outlet is operational for extended working hours, citizens prefer banking at the outlet as per their convenience.
List of basic banking services offered at our Retail Outlets
- Savings Bank Account Opening
- Transaction – Deposit
- Transaction – Withdrawal
- Transaction – A/C To A/C Remittance
- Account Opening
- RD Account Opening
- Cash Credit
- Repayment In Term Loans
- Fixed Deposit
- Retail Loans
- Fixed Deposit