Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)
AEPS - Aadhaar Enabled Payment System is a payment service empowering a bank customer to use Aadhaar as his/her identity to access his/ her respective Aadhaar enabled bank account and perform banking transactions like balance enquiry, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, remittances through a Business Correspondent.
Benefits of AEPS
- Easy to use, safe and secure payment platform
- It eliminates the threat of any fraud and non-genuine activity.
- Facilitate disbursements of Government entitlements like NREGA, Social Security pension, Handicapped Old Age Pension etc.
- Reaching the unbanked.
Domestic Money Transfer Services
Fund transfers will now be made easy with Cash to Account. Carry in cash and walk-in to any JCPay Center or select merchant establishments, fill in few details and have the money transferred to your loved ones, anywhere in the country.
Benefits of Domestic Money Transfer
- Send money instantly
- Available 24x7x365
- Fund transfer can be done on Sundays and bank holidays
- This service is available across all the bank branches
- Safe and secure transaction
- Fund transfer to all the PSUs and Private Banks
- Free SMS alerts on every transaction
- Near doorstep remittance facility
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an RBI regulated entity. UPI is built over the IMPS infrastructure and allows you to instantly transfer money between any two parties' bank accounts. Being a digital payment system it is available 24*7 and across public holidays. You can easily collect money and recharge wallet through JC Pay mobile application.
Benefits of UPI Services
- Provides for a P2P Pull functionality
- Simplifies Merchant Payments
- Single APP for money transfer
- Single click two factor authentication