Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) - Domestic Money Transfer
AEPS - Aadhaar Enabled Payment System is a payment service empowering a bank customer to use Aadhaar as his/her identity to access his/ her respective Aadhaar enabled bank account and perform basic banking transactions like balance enquiry, cash deposit, cash withdrawal, remittances through a Business Correspondent.
Note : Additional 18% GST.
Benefits of AEPS
- Easy to use, safe and secure payment platform
- It eliminates the threat of any fraud and non-genuine activity.
- Facilitate disbursements of Government entitlements like NREGA, Social Security pension, Handicapped Old Age Pension etc.
- Reaching the unbanked.
Domestic Money Transfer Services
Fund transfers will now be made easy with Cash to Account. Carry in cash and walk-in to any JCPay Center or select merchant establishments, fill in few details and have the money transferred to your loved ones, anywhere in the country.
Benefits of Domestic Money Transfer
- Send money instantly
- Available 24x7x365
- Fund transfer can be done on Sundays and bank holidays
- This service is available across all the bank branches
- Safe and secure transaction
- Fund transfer to all the PSUs and Private Banks
- Free SMS alerts on every transaction
- Near doorstep remittance facility
Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is an instant payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), an RBI regulated entity. UPI is built over the IMPS infrastructure and allows you to instantly transfer money between any two parties' bank accounts. Being a digital payment system it is available 24*7 and across public holidays.
In our JCPay APP through UPI we can collect money and recharge wallet.
Benefits of UPI Services
UPI is providing additional benefits to IMPS in the following ways:
- Provides for a P2P Pull functionality
- Simplifies Merchant Payments
- Single APP for money transfer
- Single click two factor authentication
Mobile POS (Point of Sale)
Mobile point-of-sale devices permit merchants to accept credit or debit card payments from consumers without having to remain in a fixed location. All that a merchant needs is an Internet connection, a credit card reader, and an application that is downloaded to the device.
Benefits of Mobile POS Technology
- Reduce Cash Management cost.
- Improvement in customers service
- Accounting gets better & more secured
- Growing the business